Cod3x Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod3x Gaming

Welcome to the Cod3x Gaming forum. We host many gaming servers including Quake, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Terraria and many more! Please sign up to interact and join in our private listings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Server is finally up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reecety
Admin
Reecety

Official Server is finally up! Empty
PostSubject: Official Server is finally up!   Official Server is finally up! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 am

Well thank Notch I got it working onto bukkit 1.1. Guys, 1.2 is just around the corner, and I beg of you to NOT UPDATE. If you do however, feel free to go ahead, it just means you won't be able to join our server, that's all. There are ways to get back to 1.1, look at this software to downgrade. If you're feeling home sick, why not spend some time going back to the good ol' days of indev and alpha using MCNostalgia? I sure loved my time in alpha, and to experience indev was a completely new experience!

So the server isn't whitelist anymore, BUT, you must sign up to the forums and post an applciation if you want to join and play with us. Only defaults can walk around and see the sights, nothing more, nothing less. We're trying to keep it griefer-free with over 5 dedicated plugins to it as well. I am currently working on permissions for groups then we are set to go for a while!

Happy hunting!
-Kyle
Back to top Go down
https://cod3xgaming.forumotion.com

Official Server is finally up!
Page 1 of 1