Cod3x Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod3x Gaming

Welcome to the Cod3x Gaming forum. We host many gaming servers including Quake, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Terraria and many more! Please sign up to interact and join in our private listings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRAND NEW MINECRAFT NON HAMACHI SERVER ALL PLUGINS!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mobbsy1000

BRAND NEW MINECRAFT NON HAMACHI SERVER ALL PLUGINS!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BRAND NEW MINECRAFT NON HAMACHI SERVER ALL PLUGINS!!!!!!!   BRAND NEW MINECRAFT NON HAMACHI SERVER ALL PLUGINS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 pm

hey guys its me mobbsy1000 me and reecety have made a server its got lots of plugins all working we only just opened it but here are a few things about ranks

registered-can build-free

trusted-can build and destroy-free

builder make something that looks good and have a admin aprove of it-earn ingame

advbuilder-can build anywhere-10 AUD dollars

pro- gets creative 15 AUD dollars

vip-gets creative tp and 5 mods of choice-earn vip for 1 week or even a year or you can donate anything past 15 dollars

jr mod-gets tp creative can earn w.e use of ban and kick-30 AUD dollars-after we are satisfied you can be mod you will get it this jr mod allows you to have a chance of becomming mod

jr admin- gets use of everything but not all comands until they become admin-45 AUD dollars

these are some other things you may like

custom ranks
you can just buy the tag for-7 AUD dollars
tag with w.e-30 AUD dollars
tag with creative-15 AUD dollars
tag with same comands as admins-50 AUD dollars
we do deals if you want a bundle of different things with your custom tag

extra 1000x1000x128 map we have loads-15 AUD dollars we can also make your map private

SERVER IP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 199.167.134.206
Back to top Go down

BRAND NEW MINECRAFT NON HAMACHI SERVER ALL PLUGINS!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1